Thursday, July 21, 2011

Getting a new couch out of my old one

Guest post written by Brenda Lewis
I've hated my current couch that I have for a while now. It's so incredibly comfy but it's in one of the ugliest fabrics that I've ever seen in my life. I'm not really sure why my husband talked me into getting this couch because it simply just looks so bad. But I've decided that I want to keep it because of its comfort. I'm just going to work on covering up the cushions in a contrasting fabric to make it look more modern and just better overall.
I looked online to see if I could find a way to do this and just to simply see if anyone else on a blog had done this project before. As I was looking through blogs, I saw a link for http://ClearWirelessinternet.com. I looked through it some and after that I decided to change over our home internet service to it.
I did find some directions on how to make the covers for cushions like that and I'm had at work on doing that. I think this is definitely going to be a piece of interest in our living room now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Surviving Deployment

A new beginning

YoungMama