Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Immunization

My youngest son received his first doses of vaccines at two months old recently, I had no idea what kinds of vaccine they are going to administer to him but I researched online and here's the Recommended Immunization Schedule for Children Ages 0-6 years old.

My oldest son's Immunization record from the Philippines is not accepted here because it's missing a lot number and  the manufacturer information of the vaccines given to him, I asked my sister to get my son's record in our country but they said they can't do anything about it. So my son has to repeat every vaccine from the start, he needs to have an updated immunization record to go to school here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,just dr0pping by i saw y0ur blog tru misalyn.
    I will add y0u on my blog.thanks

    ReplyDelete

Surviving Deployment

A new beginning

YoungMama